Turquoise Patina Necklace, 1.5" pendant with silver-plated wiring
VENDOR: d'ears store
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
- Made from clear coated blanks of thin scratched stainless steel.
- This is an image of turquoise patina, not real turquoise.
- This necklace drop is 1.5" high by 3/4" wide.
- Necklace is embellished by hand with hypoallergenic silver-plated copper wire for added beauty and uniqueness.
- Glitter is added to the finish for extra sparkle and a metallic glow.
- Handmade in the USA in Finlayson, MN.
- Chain is 18" stainless steel.
- Each piece of jewelry is lighter than it appears, yet very durable. Our process embeds the ink into the finish.
- d'ears' unique manufacturing process makes our jewelry stand apart in quality, durability, and potential for artistic expression.
D'ears jewelry is designed using original artwork from the company owners, from collaborating artists and photographers, or public domain works. The imaging process provides the richest color and sharpest images to bring depth and excellence to each product they make. Each piece is one of a kind.