Split Rock Lighthouse
VENDOR: d'ears store
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
- Minnesota-shaped earrings.
- Artwork by Gary Carlson portrays the beautiful Split Rock Lighthouse.
- Split Rock Lighthouse is located in Two Harbors, Minnesota on the North Shore of Lake Superior in Split Rock State Park.
- Made from coated blanks of thin Stainless steel.
- These earrings hang approximately 1 inch. Glitter is added to the finish for extra sparkle and a metallic glow.
- Handmade in Finlayson, MN in the USA.
- Hypoallergenic finish with non-tarnishing sterling silver ear wires.
- Each piece of jewelry is lighter than it appears, yet very durable. Our process embeds the ink into the finish.
- D'ears' unique manufacturing process makes our jewelry stand apart in quality, durability, and potential for artistic expression.
D'ears jewelry is designed using original artwork from the company owners, from collaborating artists and photographers, or public domain works. The imaging process provides the richest color and sharpest images to bring depth and excellence to each product they make. Each piece is one of a kind.