Candelabra Rectangle Necklace, Item# 4337X
VENDOR: d'ears store
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Photographer Heidi Pinkerton sees wonder in the world around her and she is determined to share that vision through her art. Specializing in photographing the Aurora Borealis and based on the edge of true wilderness in northern Minnesota, Heidi uses more than a decade of professional experience and a lifetime of intuition to create indelible images of wild life and wild skies.
- Beautiful Candelabra photo by Heidi Pinkerton with subtle glitter finish.
- Made from 1 3/4" coated rectangles of thin stainless steel and comes with an 18" stainless steel chain.
- Embellished by hand with hypoallergenic silver-plated copper wire for added beauty and uniqueness.
- Handmade in the USA in Finlayson, MN.
- Matching earrings sold separately.
- Each piece of jewelry is lighter than it appears, yet very durable. Our process embeds the ink into the finish.
- D'ears' unique manufacturing process makes our jewelry stand apart in quality, durability, and potential for artistic expression.
D'ears jewelry is designed using original artwork from the company owners, from collaborating artists and photographers, or public domain works. The imaging process provides the richest color and sharpest images to bring depth and excellence to each product they make. Each piece is one of a kind.