Freedom Sings Small Rectangle Earrings
VENDOR: d'ears store
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
- Small rectangle-shaped earrings.
- Freedom Sings artwork by artist and art therapist Kiersten Chernovol is a prayer for freedom in art form created in response to the stories of trafficked women around the world. A portion of the proceeds will go toward helping rescue women in the United States who have been victims of trafficking.
- Made from coated drops of stainless steel.
- These earrings hang approximately 1 1/4 inches.
- Glitter is added to the finish for extra sparkle and a metallic glow.
- Handmade in the USA in Finlayson, MN.
- Hypoallergenic finish with non-tarnishing sterling silver ear wires.
- Each piece of jewelry is lighter than it appears, yet very durable. Our process embeds the ink into the finish.
- D'ears' unique manufacturing process makes our jewelry stand apart in quality, durability, and potential for artistic expression.
D'ears jewelry is designed using original artwork from the company owners, from collaborating artists and photographers, or public domain works. The imaging process provides the richest color and sharpest images to bring depth and excellence to each product they make. Each piece is one of a kind.