Freedom Sings Teardrop Necklace
VENDOR: d'ears store
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
- Teardrop-shaped necklace.
- Freedom Sings artwork by artist Kiersten Chernovol is a prayer for freedom in art form created in response to the stories of trafficked women around the world. A portion of the proceeds will go toward helping rescue women in the United States who have been victims of trafficking.
- Wired necklace is embellished by hand with hypoallergenic silver-plated copper wire for added beauty and uniqueness.
- Made from coated blanks of thin Stainless steel.
- Pendant hangs approximately 1 3/4 " with an 18" stainless steel chain.
- Glitter is added to the finish for extra sparkle and a metallic glow.
- Handmade in the USA in Finlayson, MN.
- Each piece of jewelry is lighter than it appears, yet very durable. Our process embeds the ink into the finish.
- d'ears' unique manufacturing process makes our jewelry stand apart in quality, durability, and potential for artistic expression.
D'ears jewelry is designed using original artwork from the company owners, from collaborating artists and photographers, or public domain works. The imaging process provides the richest color and sharpest images to bring depth and excellence to each product they make. Each piece is one of a kind.