VENDOR: d'ears store
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
- Minnesota-shaped earrings.
- Beautiful image of Minnesota's state bird, the common loon.
- The common loon (Gavia immer) was adopted as the official state bird in 1961. It is a member of the loon or diver family of birds. Approximately 12,000 of these unique birds make Minnesota their summer home.
- Made from coated blanks of thin Stainless steel.
- These earrings hang approximately 1 inch. Glitter is added to the finish for extra sparkle and a metallic glow.
- Handmade in Finlayson, MN in the USA.
- Hypoallergenic finish with non-tarnishing sterling silver ear wires.
- Each piece of jewelry is lighter than it appears, yet very durable. Our process embeds the ink into the finish.
- D'ears' unique manufacturing process makes our jewelry stand apart in quality, durability, and potential for artistic expression.
D'ears jewelry is designed using original artwork from the company owners, from collaborating artists and photographers, or public domain works. The imaging process provides the richest color and sharpest images to bring depth and excellence to each product they make. Each piece is one of a kind.