Photographer Heidi Pinkerton sees wonder in the world around her and she is determined to share that vision through her art. Specializing in photographing the Aurora Borealis and based on the edge of true wilderness in northern Minnesota, Heidi uses more than a decade of professional experience and a lifetime of intuition to create indelible images of wild life and wild skies.
- Rectangle-shaped earrings made from coated blanks of thin stainless steel.
- Beautiful Rainbow photo by Heidi Pinkerton with subtle glitter finish.
- These earrings hang approximately 1 1/4 inches.
- Hypoallergenic finish with non-tarnishing sterling silver ear wires.
- Matching necklace sold separately.
- Handmade in the USA in Finlayson, MN.
- Each piece of jewelry is lighter than it appears, yet very durable. Our process embeds the ink into the finish.
- D'ears' unique manufacturing process makes our jewelry stand apart in quality, durability, and potential for artistic expression.
D'ears jewelry is designed using original artwork from the company owners, from collaborating artists and photographers, or public domain works. The imaging process provides the richest color and sharpest images to bring depth and excellence to each product they make. Each piece is one of a kind.