- Coated slender rectangles of thin stainless steel.
- Artwork by Shelter with subtle glitter finish.
- These earrings hang approximately 2 inches.
Handmade in the USA in Finlayson, MN.
- Hypoallergenic, non-tarnishing finish on sterling silver French hook ear wires.
- Other jewelry made with d'ears' grandchildren's art sold separately.
- Each piece of jewelry is lighter than it appears, yet very durable. Our process embeds the ink into the finish.
D'ears' unique manufacturing process makes our jewelry stand apart in quality, durability, and potential for artistic expression.
d'ears owners feature jewelry made with their grandchildren's art. Alaso, Zaven and Shelter have used different media and methods each year.
D'ears jewelry is designed using original artwork from the company owners, from collaborating artists and photographers, or public domain works. The imaging process provides the richest color and sharpest images to bring depth and excellence to each product they make. Each piece is one of a kind.