Shelter Turtle Earrings
VENDOR: d'ears store
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
- Turtle-shaped earrings of coated, thin stainless steel.
- Beautiful image by grandson Shelter with subtle glitter finish.
- These earrings hang approximately 1 inch.
- Hypoallergenic, non-tarnishing finish on sterling silver French hook ear wires.
- Handmade in the USA in Finlayson, MN.
- More jewelry with grandchildren's artwork sold separately.
- Each piece of jewelry is lighter than it appears, yet very durable. Our process embeds the ink into the finish
d'ears owners feature jewelry made with their grandchildren's art. Alaso, Zaven and Shelter have used different media and methods each year.
D'ears jewelry is designed using original artwork from the company owners, from collaborating artists and photographers, or public domain works. The imaging process provides the richest color and sharpest images to bring depth and excellence to each product they make. Each piece is one of a kind.